I was watching that prospectors show and there’s a guy on there and his last name is Bussy and all I could think about were the gays on tumblr.com
I can never tell if Owl City songs are supposed to be about love for a girl or love for Jesus
when you open up
you let yourself seem vulnerable
and the morning sun
will make our bodies comfortable
in taking off your clothes
everything hidden is suddenly exposed
you know now that i’m thinking about it… I think a lot of people say they have “preferences” when it comes to dating and race not because they actually prefer a certain race, but because they’re afraid of what other people would think if they dated someone that was a different race than them. Like personally I’ve been attracted to pretty much everyone over the years. Black guys, white guys, Latino guys, Asian guys, (and girls) but I never considered dating someone that wasn’t my parents definition of “white” because they’d kick me the fuck out if I dated someone that they didn’t approve of
what is this. middle school
Can I still be punk if I’ve been crying for four straight hours
1. Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Found by NASA to absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Chandelure is hella rad and it’s like a beauty and the beast character or some shit
See my other PokedeXY challenge days here
Link to original post here